The 2009 Walk season is in full swing. The National Hemophilia Foundation is excited to work with all participating chapters to ensure another successful season. So far, the walk sites have done a tremendous job of recruiting local business support for their individual events. Several of the chapters have already received commitments for Local Presenting Sponsorships ($10,000), as well as Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze.
The 10 NHF Walk sites for 2009 and the chapters hosting them are:
- Arizona Hemophilia Association (Phoenix)
- Central Ohio Chapter of NHF (Columbus)
- Hemophilia Foundation of Southern California (LA)
- Hemophilia of Indiana (Indianapolis)
- Hemophilia of North Carolina (Cary)
- Lone Star Chapter of the NHF (Houston)
- Nebraska Chapter of NHF (Lincoln)
- New York City Hemophilia Chapter (NYC)
- Northern Ohio Hemophilia Foundation (Independence)
- Western Pennsylvania Chapter of NHF (Pittsburgh)
NHF would like to thanks the following national sponsors for their generous support of the 2009 Hemophilia Walk program:
- Baxter Healthcare, National Presenting Sponsor
- Bayer, National Premier Sponsor
- Wyeth, National Supporting Sponsor
- Talecris, National Event Sponsor
NHF extends its heartfelt thanks to Michelle Rice, our newest Regional Director, for reaching out to many of these corporations, helping lay the foundation for national support for future Walks.
To find out more about the 2009 Walks and support them financially, please visit the Hemophilia Walk Web site.