Within its first two months, NHF has grown its social media community to more than 500 Facebook fans and about 60 Twitter followers. For faster, more accessible communication delivery to our community, become a fan of NHF on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Facebook is a social networking Web site that has approximately 250 million active users worldwide. Users can add friends and send them messages, and update their personal profiles to notify friends about themselves. Additionally, users can join groups or become fans of organizations and other networks specific to their interests.
Twitter is a free social networking and microblogging service that enables users to send and read short messages (similar to cell-phone text messages) called tweets. Tweets are sent to subscribers, called followers, who want near real-time updates from people who share their common interests.
Join us on Facebook and Twitter to:
- Connect with other members of the bleeding disorders community,
- Stay on top of the latest research, education and advocacy related news,
- Gather health tips and other useful information to improve your health and well-being,
- Enjoy conversations and share information, media and useful links on the Web,
- Find out about national and local events in your area, and
- Discover other chapters, organizations, networks and individuals that also serve this community.