The National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF) is partnering with eight leading nonprofit organizations to hold an exciting new conference in May 2012--the Thrombosis and Hemostasis Summit of North America (THSNA).
THSNA, a comprehensive scientific meeting dedicated to bleeding and clotting disorders, will provide a focused forum for 1,500 healthcare professionals to network, learn and share across disciplines and disease states. THSNA will highlight basic science, along with clinical and laboratory information that reflects the latest understanding of common hemorrhagic and thrombotic disorders. It will:
- Provide evidence-based content focused on thrombosis and hemostasis
- Present cutting-edge research
- Integrate the entire multidisciplinary team
- Establish a channel for the next generation of clinicians and allied health professionals
- Highlight best practices in clinical management
- Drive multidisciplinary professional networking opportunities
- Advocate for improved patient care and research funding
THSNA will include daily general sessions, multiple educational tracks, meet-the-experts programs, a clinical pre-conference, poster sessions and oral abstract presentations. The meeting is endorsed by the International Society on Thrombosis & Haemostasis and the American Heart Association Council on Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD). It is co-sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta.
Learn more about the latest practices in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of bleeding and clotting disorders from a unique multidisciplinary perspective. THSNA promises to be an excellent learning and networking opportunity. We encourage you to register today. The conference will be held May 3-5, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Learn more about the conference.