The Walk program is growing by leaps and bounds! Six new chapters will be joining the Hemophilia Walk program next year, making the tally close to 30 Walks across the country. NHF is excited to announce the participation of these new Walk chapters in 2013:
- Bleeding Disorders Foundation of Washington (Seattle)
- Hemophilia Association of the Capital Area (Washington, DC)
- Hemophilia Association of San Diego County (San Diego)
- Hemophilia Foundation of Oregon (Portland)
- Midwest Hemophilia Association (Leawood, KS)
- Sangre de Oro (Albuquerque, NM)
For more information on the national Hemophilia Walk program, please contact: Kristin Hokoyama, Development Manager & National Walk Event Manager: 212.328.3711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.