The National Hemophilia Foundation is pleased to announce that its 65th Annual Meeting, “United in Progress,” will be held October 3-5, 2013, in Anaheim, California. This three-day conference is expected to draw more than 2,600 people, from families and individuals with bleeding disorders to chapter staff, healthcare providers and industry representatives. It is the place to be to find out the latest treatments, meet with others who share similar concerns and enjoy a getaway in a family friendly setting.
A sneak preview of consumer sessions you’ll want to participate in includes:
- “Can We Talk? Moms, Daughters & Bleeding Disorders”—part of the NEW Women’s Track
- “Athletes in Action: Safe Sports Training”
- “Genotyping Initiative Update”
- “Mind/Body Connection: De-Stress with Alternative Therapies”
- “Liver Disease Interventions and Hepatitis C Updates”
Once again, NHF will host a two-day Medical Track for Researchers and Physicians. One of the highlights of that meeting is a poster abstract presentation and reception. There are also educational sessions provided in separate tracks for nurses, physical therapists and social workers.To receive $50 off and an additional 10% discount on your registration fees, register online by 11:59PM Eastern Time, Monday, July 15, 2013. Hotel information will be made available to you upon completion of your registration.