‘Early Bird’ online registration is now available for the National Hemophilia Foundation’s 58th Annual Meeting to be held in Philadelphia, PA, October 12-14, 2006. Register now through May 31st to save 15% off the regular registration price. As always, NHF members are eligible for an additional 10% discount.
Preliminary program highlights include:
- “So All of a Sudden You Have a Bleeding Disorder – Dealing with a Late or New Diagnosis”
- First Step: Results from the Field, Results for New Parents
- Joint Outcomes Study
- Point-Counter Point: Which Products For Whom?
- Wellness: Focus on Nutrition, Counteracting Obesity, Exercise
- State-based Public Policy Issues
- Outdoor Philadelphia Rocky Walk led by our Physical Therapists
Visit the Annual Meeting home page for more information and to register online now >>