Congratulations to the following chapters and associations that completed the First Step Refresher Training on September 9, 2008, in Atlanta, Georgia:
- Central Ohio Chapter of NHF
- Florida Hemophilia Association
- Guam Comprehensive Hemophilia Care Program
- Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan
- Hemophilia Foundation of Oregon
- Hemophilia Foundation of Southern California
- Hemophilia of Indiana, Inc.
- Hemophilia of Iowa, Inc.
- Hemophilia Society of Colorado
- Midwest Hemophilia Association
- Oklahoma Hemophilia Foundation
- The Lone Star Chapter of NHF
- Tri-State Bleeding Disorder Foundation
- Virginia Hemophilia Foundation
- Western Pennsylvania Chapter of NHF
Train-the-Trainer is a program partner of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is supported by an educational grant from Wyeth.