NHF is pleased to offer special leadership programming for young people of all ages affected by bleeding or clotting disorders. The institute was created to foster the development of young adult leaders and help NHF chapters/associations across the country to build strong youth programs at the local level. The institute has specialized programs for children between the ages of 4-17 years old as well as young adults between the ages of 18-25.
Registration for Babycare/NYLI Program for Kids & Teens is now CLOSED! There is no onsite registration for this program
The National Youth Leadership Institute for ages 4-17 years will be held:
Friday, November 2nd - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday, November 3rd - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Check-in will begin at 7:00 AM on both days.
Field trips are still to be determined.
All National Youth Leadership Institute participants will be offered leadership and team-building activities, daytime meals (breakfast, lunch and snacks) and two field trips. The program is specifically designed for children and teenagers ages 4-17. A $50 fee per child is required to offset the costs associated with this program.
Policies and Procedures
- Children need to be signed in each morning between and by a parent/guardian.
- Children need to be signed out each evening before by a parent/guardian.
- Children are encouraged to check-in early and have their photos taken from to on Thursday, November 1, 2007.
Rules of Conduct
All participants must agree to the following Rules of Conduct:
- Respect and support one another
- Don't interrupt
- Listen and learn from one another
- Clean up after yourself
- Respect other people's property
- No "put downs"
- Never go off alone! (Escorts will be on hand at all times)
- Observe local and national laws