Your story can make a difference.
- Do you have medical bills that aren’t covered by insurance or other forms of reimbursement?
- Have you had trouble obtaining or keeping adequate health insurance coverage?
- Are you facing a lifetime insurance cap?
- Has an insurer limited your ability to access a particular product or service?
- Are you a healthcare provider with patients whose insurance plan have limited access to product or service, or have denied reimbursement for certain services?
The National Hemophilia Foundation wants to hear from you. Real stories about personal experiences can help lawmakers, the media, and others understand the everyday challenges people with hemophilia and other bleeding disorders face when comes to accessing quality, affordable health care.. We will periodically put stories without personal identifiers on the NHF website to share with the community at large and will obtain permission from each individual before releasing their stories to third parties.
To share your story with us, click here to complete the form.