There's a wide range of resources for Researchers, Medical and Healthcare Professionals, including:
Fellowships and Grants
Working Groups for Nurses, Social Workers and Physical Therapists
- Career Development Award - awarded to fund innovative research studies that investigate promising treatments and cures for bleeding disorderes and assist in promoting basic, pre-clinical and clinical research.
- Judith Graham Pool Postdoctoral Research Fellowship - awarded to a postdoctoral fellow was developed to promote research into bleeding disorders and to provide vital insights into the complexities of hemophilia and related disorders.
- NHF-Baxter Clinical Fellowship - awarded through a program exclusively sponsored by Baxter BioScience to help educate and train doctors to provide comprehensive care for people with bleeding and clotting disorders.
- Nursing Excellence Fellowship - awarded to provide support to practitioners to conduct research or clinical projects in the field of bleeding disorders.
- Social Work Excellence Fellowship - awarded to provide support to practitioners to conduct research or clinical projects in the field of bleeding disorders.
- Physical Therapy Excellence Fellowship - awarded for research in developing clinical pathways to rehabilitation programs and measureable outcome studies for people with bleeding disorders.
MASAC Treatment Recommendations