Chapter Program Manager
NHF is looking for a Chapter Program Manager for the Hawaii Chapter! Under the direction of the executive director, the program manager develops, implements, and facilitates the chapter’s education & community programs. Programs include, but are not limited to, Education Days, Hawaii Summer Camp, Family Camp, the UNITE for Bleeding Disorders Walk and many other programs offered by the Chapter!
The program manager must have the ability to self-motivate and project manage multiple projects at once. We are looking for someone with high energy to mobilize our community and volunteers towards the work of the chapter. Nights and weekends for chapter events will be required.
The program manager will also lead evaluation efforts, volunteer management, as well as budgeting and reporting as it relates to these programs and events. He/She must also have the ability to develop strong caring and professional relationships with constituents of The Hawaii Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation.
What You Bring:
To qualify for this unique opportunity, you should have the following skills, education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 4+ years related experience in nonprofit, education, social services or healthcare field.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and social media (proficiency in WordPress a plus).
- Program development and facilitation experience.
- Ability to organize, project manage, and prioritize workload.
- Ability to present Information effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Availability to work weekends or evenings for Chapter Events
Where You Will Work:
The ideal candidate would live in Hawaii but work from home. Weekly travel to a shared workspace for meetings is required.
What We Offer:
At NHF our mission is to serve those affected by all inheritable bleeding disorders. We are committed to our employees as well as those we serve. To do so, NHF seeks and values those qualities, both visible and invisible, that makes individuals unique. We strive to be a safe place where regardless of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, family status, national origin, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation; you are heard, empowered and valued because we truly believe that every person brings a unique perspective and experience to advance our mission.
In order to attract and retain a high performance team, we offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment. In addition to a competitive salary, NHF provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. We also offer:
For full time employees:
- Three weeks (+) of vacation, four personal days, 12 sick days, 11 paid holidays, 1 Floating Holiday
- Paid Short-Term Disability insurance & Life Insurance
- Pre-tax savings plan (including Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Transit Account)
- a 403(b) retirement plan.
For Part-Time Employees
- 42 hours of sick time
- 42 hour of vacation time
- A 403(b) retirement plan after working 1000 hours.
How To Apply:
If you are interested this opportunity, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.