Chapter Development Coordinator
NHF Is now looking for a Chapter Development Coordinator to join our team. Based in the Las Vegas area, the Chapter Development Coordinator will provide administrative and event management support to the Nevada Chapter. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Assist in coordinating chapter fundraising events, programs and meetings, including securing logistics, planning agendas, and managing registration.
- Assist in Bloomerang donor database management.
- Contribute to chapter communication forums such as assisting with social media content, emails and content for newsletters.
- Serve as a point person for consumers served through the chapter with the ability to connect in small group intimate support role as well as large group instruction and facilitation.
- Develop meaningful post-event reports to assess education and support program goal achievement.
- In collaboration with the chapter executive director and the development manager, create program sponsorship opportunities and ensure appropriate sponsor benefit fulfillment.
To qualify for this unique opportunity, our ideal candidate should have the following skills, education and experience:
· High school diploma required, Bachelors or some college preferred.
· Two-three years general office experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point;
· Knowledge and interest in social media including Facebook and Twitter;
· Self-motivated, organized, detailed oriented, and goal driven;
· Sensitive to dealing with patients and families with a chronic medical condition;
· Knowledge of Bloomerang
· Flexible with time; includes hours in the Chapter office and occasional nights and weekends.
· Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
The programs and initiatives of the National Hemophilia Foundation are staffed by talented individuals who have the passion, drive and skills necessary to fulfill our mission. NHF is an Equal Opportunity Employer, appreciates and values individual differences and welcomes diversity in its broadest definition. We are committed to promoting an inclusive organizational environment of dignity and respect.