Part-Time Chapter Development Coordinator
NHF is looking for a Part-Time Chapter Development Coordinator to join our team. Under the direction of the Hawaii Chapter Executive Director, the Chapter Development Coordinator is responsible to provide administrative and event management support to the Chapter. The coordinator is also responsible for assisting in coordinating chapter fundraising events, programs and meetings, including securing logistics, planning agendas, and managing registration. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Assist in donor database management (i.e. Bloomerang).
- Assist in planning and implementation of consumer surveys.
- Process and mail chapter acknowledgement and thank you letters.
- Process all fundraising and program event registrations.
- Inputs industry and other corporate grants into appropriate company website.
- Contribute to chapter communication forums such as assisting with social media content, emails and content for newsletters.
- Serve as a point person for consumers served through the chapter with the ability to connect in small group intimate support role as well as large group instruction and facilitation.
- Develop meaningful post-event reports to assess education and support program goal achievement.
- Work closely with chapter executive director and the board to prepare a budget (revenue and expenses) for each program/activity.
- In collaboration with the chapter executive director, create program sponsorship opportunities and ensure appropriate sponsor benefit fulfillment.
- Act as Walk manager for the Chapter Walk; including securing and cultivating corporate sponsorships, encouraging team and individual fundraising, coordinating Walk details and logistics; participant registration & management; coordinate & manage development of team captain/team week activities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To qualify for this unique opportunity, our ideal candidate should have the following skills, education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college required
- Two-three years fundraising experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Knowledge and interest in social media including Facebook and Twitter;
- Self-motivated, organized, detailed oriented, and goal driven;
- Sensitive to dealing with patients and families with a chronic medical condition;
- Knowledge of Bloomerang preferred
- Flexible with time; includes hours in the Chapter office and occasional nights and weekends.
What We Offer:
The programs and initiatives of the National Hemophilia Foundation are staffed by talented individuals who have the passion, drive and skills necessary to fulfill our mission. NHF is an Equal Opportunity Employer, appreciates and values individual differences and welcomes diversity in its broadest definition. We are committed to promoting an inclusive organizational environment of dignity and respect.
In order to attract and retain a high performance workforce, we offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment. In addition to a competitive salary, NHF provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. We also offer generous time-off policies and a 403(b) retirement plan.