Join the Young Hope Society
The Young Hope Society was created to inspire the next generation of young philanthropic leaders in the bleeding disorders community. The Young Hope Society recognizes individuals between the ages of 21-40 who make annual gifts total $250 or more.* Through the annual commitment, society members play a critical role in fueling the mission of NHF.
Young Hope Society benefits:
- Recognition on NHF’s website, Annual Meeting, and in various publications
- Regional Networking events
- Admittance to one exclusive regional recognition event
- Early registration at events (Annual Meeting, Washington Days, etc)
- Discounted registration at various events (Annual Meeting, Washington Days, etc)
- VIP Check in at various events (Annual Meeting, Washington Days, etc)
- Opportunity to win complimentary accommodations and registration to NHF’s 2018 Annual Meeting
Click here to make an online gift. It is that easy! Plus, you have the ability to spread your gift out over multiple donations (quarterly, monthly, weekly, etc.).
Are you a current or past NYLI member? Please contact Elizabeth Molnar, Annual Giving Manager to learn more about exclusive Young Hope Society opprotunties available to only current and past NYLI members.
For more information on the Young Hope Society please contact:
Annual Giving Manager
*Over the past 12 months.