Connect is currently seeking local business partners to help broaden its reach, provide special benefits to its members, and attract more attendees to its events.
CONNECT is a dynamic group of professionals form a variety of backgrounds, committed to utilizing their skills, resources and connections to help raise funds and awareness for the National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF).
Members volunteer their time, talents and skills to raise funds and identify other resources to advance the mission of NHF. Funds raised through CONNECT support NHF’s Connections for Learning program which allows families-in-need who are affected by bleeding disorders to attend NHF’s Annual Meeting. Patients and families, chapter leaders and volunteers, healthcare providers and industry partners gather under one roof to share information, encourage one another, and promote the health and well-being of the entire bleeding disorders community. The Annual Meeting is where these families-in-need experience life-changing educational, networking and social experiences as well as make lifelong connections.
Please make a donation today to support families who are affected by bleeding disorders so that they can have access to these vital educational opportunities. Your generous donation is 100% tax-deductible.
Your donations will support the following:
$5,000 - Provides developmentally age-appropriate activities for 10 children throughout the 3-day duration at NHF’s Annual Meeting
$2,500 – Provides a 4-day, life changing education and social experience for 5 at NHF’s Annual Meeting
$1,000 – Provides a 1-day, life changing educational and social experience for 2 at NHF’s Annual Meeting
$500 - Provides developmentally age-appropriate activities for 1 child throughout the 3-day duration at NHF’s Annual Meeting
$250 – Provides a customized educational Teen Track learning experience and social experience for 1 teenager at the NHF Annual Meeting
$100 – Provides access to a “Meet and Greet reception with NHF’s CEO and a customized welcome packet for 4 at NHF’s Annual Meeting
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
Members are willing to commit to the following:
- Raise funds for NHF
- Utilize personal and professional networks to identify (financial and other) resources for NHF
- Attend fundraising events and take an active role in planning events
- Attend quarterly meetings and monthly committee calls
- Be a reviewer the Connections for Learning applications
- Be an ambassador for NHF and promote awareness of its mission
As part of an elite group of NYC-area professionals, members will:
- Expand social and professional networks
- Become affiliated with one of the most well-respected national health organizations in the country
- Have the opportunity to take on project-specific leadership roles
- Receive discount to NHF’s Red Tie Soiree annual fundraising gala