Connect is a dynamic group of professionals from a variety of backgrounds, committed to using their skills, resources and connections to help raise funds and awareness for the National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF).
Members volunteer their time, talents and skills to raise funds and identify other resources to advance the mission of NHF. Members are involved in fundraising activities and events, and help to broaden NHF’s base of support.
Connect is currently seeking local business partners to help broaden its reach, provide special benefits to its members and attract more attendees to its events. In exchange, Connect Partners will have access to the Connect audience (ages 25-40) to promote their brands, products and events.
Connect Partners will enjoy the following benefits:
- Opportunity to promote your events to Connect membership and the NHF general mailing list (approximately 21,000 email addresses nationwide, and 1,700 within the NYC metro area)
- Recognition as a Connect Partner on the National Hemophilia Foundation web page (approximately 107,000 unique visitors in 2013)
- Promotion of your brand and message via the Connect Facebook page (currently 200+ followers) and NHF Facebook page (currently 9,500 followers) and at Connect events (approximately 400 attendees per year)
- Affiliation with one of the most well-respected national health organizations in the country
- Provide a tangible benefit to Connect members, such as discounted tickets or discounted membership
- Promote Connect events via their mailing lists
Work collaboratively with Connect leadership to identify unique, mutually beneficial opportunities for cross-promotion.