7 Reasons to Support NHF
Since 1948, supporters like you have helped the National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF) support the bleeding disorders community. In honor of our 70th Anniversary, I want to share 7 ways your support of NHF is changing lives – and 7 reasons to send a gift of support today!
- Help NHF build community and belonging with 52 local chapters across 38 states, creating a supportive network for the millions of people affected by bleeding disorders.
- Help provide support and education to parents. Parents turn to NHF when they discover their child has a bleeding disorder. The education is priceless.
- Make it possible for NHF to empower community advocacy from the state and local level all the way to Congress. Programs like NHF’s Washington Days bring families to speak directly to members of Congress, and advocate for quality treatment and crucial healthcare access.
- Help NHF fund ground-breaking research through research awards, fellowships and grants, as we continually seek better treatments and cures for bleeding disorders.
- Bring families together who have a loved one with a bleeding disorder. NHF gives families a chance to learn together, share stories with other families, and advocate for themselves.
- Help prepare the leaders of tomorrow. NHF empowers young people to be resilient leaders through conferences, advocacy days, and the National Youth Leadership Institute.
- Give hope. A bleeding disorder diagnosis once meant an uncertain future. Today, because of you, NHF gives hope to the millions of people living with bleeding disorders.
Your gift today will help us keep these programs strong and growing in 2019 and beyond! Thank you for your life-changing support. Donate today.