NHF Launches New Foundation Website
In the National Hemophilia Foundation’s revamped website, hemophilia.org, users will find a host of new content pages and tools at your fingertips. Key content areas include information on living with a bleeding disorder across life stages, the camp directory section, and insurance and advocacy tools.
On the new hemophilia.org, you can:
- Easily navigate and search for content
- Integrate content into your social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter
- View content on your personal electronic devices, such as mobile phones and tablets
- Read the latest research findings and clinical trial updates
- Find bleeding disorders-related events and meetings across the country
Click here to explore NHF’s redesigned website.