Social Work Working Group Regional Representative List
The Social Work Working Group (SWWG) is a professional working group under the organizational auspice of the Medical and Scientific Advisory Council (MASAC) of the National Hemophilia Foundation. The SWWG is made up of representatives from each of the 12 federal regions.
The Social Work Working Group representatives provide input for ongoing and future projects of the SWWG such as:
- Social Work Excellence Fellowship - $10,000 award
- Social work educational track at the NHF Annual Meeting, including pre-conference symposia
- Social Work Networking Breakfast at the NHF Annual Meeting
- Social Worker the Year Award named in honor of Jill Solomon
- Team Building Workshops
- Educational Publications and HemAware articles
- Transition Task Force
NHF's larger Social Work Network is a professional organization open to all HTC social workers providing coordination and treatment to people with bleeding disorders. Social Work Network regional representatives to the Social Work Working Group are elected from federally funded hemophilia treatment centers.