It’s time to lace up your running shoes! NHF is participating in the 2023 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon on Sunday, March 19, 2023. Team NHF will run 13 miles, from Brooklyn to Manhattan, raising funds and awareness for the inheritable blood and bleeding disorders community.
We are now accepting applications to represent NHF in the Unites Airlines NYC Half! Registration will likely remain open through early March. Participants must commit to raising a minimum of $1,500, due in full by March 20, 2023.
All members of Team National Hemophilia Foundation will receive:
- 2023 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon guaranteed entry
- Personalized online training plan based on your fitness level and running experience
- Fundraising tips and support, including a personal fundraising page to help meet your fundraising goals
- NHF Go swag bag, including custom team dri-fit shirt or singlet, custom Nike sneakers, and running accessories to get you ready for race day
- Team brunch for you and a guest on the Saturday before the half marathon
If you already have a guaranteed entry and want to be a part of the NHF half marathon team as a supporter, you can join the team by committing to raise a minimum of $500. Please use the same application link to submit your application.