Did you know that NHF secures coveted spots in premier running events every year?
You can receive a bib and guaranteed entry into some of the most desired races by becoming a Red Tie Runner, NHF’s nationwide network of fundraising athletes who #RaiseandRun in support of the inheritable blood disorders community.
When you commit to run on behalf of NHF to raise funds and awareness, you hit the pavement and make a huge impact for our community. In 2021, the Red Tie Runners raised $30,000 for those living with an inheritable blood disorder.
NHF is a proud charity partner of the following events:
- Guaranteed entry into the race for which you have applied and been accepted into
- Access to NHF’s exclusive online fundraising portal, Unite Your Way, for your event
- Tailored fundraising tips and tricks to help you on your fundraising journey
- Webinars to meet other Red Tie Runners
- Dedicated NHF staff member experienced in fundraising and community engagement to help you reach your goals and support you in your fundraising efforts
- Virtual/online training programs provided by New York Road Runners (NYRR)
- Feature opportunities on NHF’s social media pages
- Official shirt or singlet of the Red Tie Runners
- Invitation to a brunch the weekend of the race to meet your teammates in person and celebrate your accomplishments.
Spots are limited for each event. If you are interested in participating in an endurance event, email Maureen Parsons, Senior Manager of Development at email@example.com.