NHF is pleased to announce that its collaboration with Medscape continues with a new accredited educational activity designed to help healthcare providers fully incorporate gene therapy into the collaborative care model.
“Integrated Interprofessional Pathway for Gene Therapy: A Model to Optimize Care in Hemophilia,” is intended for hematologist/oncologists, nurses, nurse practitioners, pediatricians, primary care physicians, and other members of the interprofessional team who care for individuals with hemophilia.
Learners who complete the activity will:
- Have increased knowledge regarding
- Collaborative care models for implementing gene therapy in practice
- Have greater competence related to
- Identifying appropriate patients with hemophilia for gene therapy
- Demonstrate greater confidence in their ability to
- Implement gene therapy in an interprofessional care team environment
This program is presented through a partnership between Medscape and NHF and is supported by an independent educational grant from CSL Behring.
Authors: David P. Lillicrap, MD; Jennifer N. Donkin, DNP, FNP-C, PNP, RN; Ulrike M. Reiss, MD
CME / ABIM MOC / CE Released: 2/24/2023
Valid for credit through: 2/24/2024
Access this link to learn more about the activity, including instructions for earning credit for participation.