EDUCATION ADVANTAGE™ Scholarship Program
Since 2010, Education Advantage has awarded more than 200 scholarships to US students with bleeding disorders.
The scholarship program has grown! New for 2016, those with von Willebrand disease are invited to apply! The program continues to be open to hemophilia A, hemophilia B, and inhibitor patients. Education Advantage is open to US students, regardless of which brand of treatment used.
Education Advantage offers three different scholarships to eligible applicants:
- University Scholarship
- Up to $7,000 for students working toward their bachelor’s degree
- Renewable for up to 3 additional years
- Community College and Technical Scholarship
- $1,000 for students seeking an associate’s degree or a technical vocational certificate
- Renewable for up to 1 additional year
- GED Assistance
- One-time $150 reimbursement if you pass the GED test