Pfizer Soozie Courter Hemophilia Scholarship Program
Now in its 22nd year, the Soozie Courter Hemophilia Scholarship Program is designed to inspire students living with hemophilia to achieve their educational goals.
Scholarships will be awarded to applicants with hemophilia A or hemophilia B who present the best combination of a creative and persuasive essay, excellent recommendations, and superior academic standing.
- Have been diagnosed with hemophilia A or hemophilia B
- Reside in the continental U.S
- Meet one of the following:
- A high school senior or graduate student in a school in the U.S.
- Completed high school or an equivalent (e.g., general equivalency diploma [GED])
- Currently accepted to or enrolled in a junior college, college (undergraduate or graduate), or vocational school