Enrich your life by serving others.
Our mission is to find better treatments and cures for bleeding and clotting disorders and to preventing the complications of these disorders through education, advocacy and research. We can only reach our mission through the dedication of talented people –the staff we hire and the many people who generously share their time, knowledge and expertise with us as an NHF volunteer.
We deeply value the contributions of our volunteers and are committed to ensuring a positive experience by carefully matching your skills and needs with the responsibilities of the volunteer placement. NHF welcomes diversity in the workplace and is committed to promoting an inclusive organizational environment of dignity and respect.
National Volunteer Opportunities
- Located in New York City at our national office
- We offer a limited number of internships in fundraising or education that require a regular weekly and monthly commitment.
- We also offer project or event-based volunteer positions with more flexible options in the areas of fundraising and advocacy. The specific tasks required may include administrative functions such as mailings, phone calls, writing, and database entry as well as more complex functions involved in committee work such as fund or product solicitation, public relations and marketing.
- National committee work through assignment to one of our many Working Groups and Task Forces –for information in your area of interest contact the appropriate NHF Vice President.
Regional and Local Volunteer Opportunities
- Our chapter affiliates across the country offer a range of volunteer options from office and program support to membership on their Board of Directors.
Change your life by changing the quality of life for a person affected by bleeding or clotting disorders. Become an NHF Volunteer!