FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Senior Director of Public Relations and Communications
Upcoming Wednesday Webinar Schedule Released
Free series continues throughout spring and summer months
NEW YORK – The National Hemophilia Foundation is excited to announce the Wednesday Webinar series schedule for the second quarter of the year. Webinars are free to attend and feature a variety of expert researchers and industry professionals. Throughout late spring and into early summer, the webinars will explore novel research and other topics relevant to the inheritable blood and bleeding disorders community.
As of press time, the Q1 webinar schedule is as follows*:
- April 26: Dr. Keri Norris will provide guidance about increasing your health equity IQ.
- May 3: Dr. Mort Cowan will deliver information about Lentiviral gene therapy for Artemis-Deficient SCID.
- May 10: Dr. Lynn Malec presents the results of the verITI-8 study about Recombinant Factor VIII Fc Fusion Protein for first-time immune tolerance induction.
- May 17: A special presentation from CSL Behring.
- May 24: Dr. Courtney Thornburg explains the results from a NHF Community Voices in research survey about gene therapy preferences and decision-making.
- May 31: Dr. Guy Young presents HEMABiologic’s latest treatment option for the blood and bleeding disorders community.
- June 7: Dr. Maissaa Janbain discusses how to provide optimum care and prevent complications in pregnant women with hemophilia or von Willebrand disease.
- June 14: Topic and speaker to be announced soon.
- June 21: Floor Huebel-Moenen talks about the effectiveness and economics of a stepwise versus all-in-one approach to the diagnosis of mild bleeding disorders.
- June 28: Topic and speaker to be announced soon.
- July 5: No webinar on this date due to the July 4th holiday.
- July 12: Teacier Hutcherson speaks about Corporate Giving 101.
*(Webinar scheduling is subject to change; please visit hemophilia.org/events and follow on Twitter for the latest updates.)
Webinars are live streamed via ZOOM, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube at 2 p.m. Eastern each Wednesday. An audience Q&A session begins at approximately 2:45 p.m. Questions may be submitted during the webinar or in advance via email at email@example.com.
All webinars are free and open to the public. Online registration takes just a few simple clicks via NHF's calendar. Registration is encouraged in advance.
NHF created the weekly webinar series in 2020 to educate and inspire throughout the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. Since then, the webinars have continued to serve the inheritable blood and bleeding disorders community as an informative and popular weekly event. Click here to view past webinar recordings.
Those with questions are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For 75 years, The National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF) has championed research, education, and advocacy for inheritable blood disorders. NHF is dedicated to finding better treatments, preventative measures, and cures for inheritable blood disorders. Founded by patients in 1948, NHF’s impactful programs and initiatives are made possible through the support of a nationwide network of chapters, as well as individuals, partners, and a cooperative agreement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Learn more at hemophilia.org.