Meet our National Steering Committee
Inhibitor Education Summits
**Update: Due to the COVID- 19 pandemic, NHF has decided to host the National Inhibitor Summit virtually. By creating a virtual environment, we will make the experience consistent with top – level education you are used to receiving from NHF.
The National Inhibitor Summit is a comprehensive educational program for people with hemophilia A or B with inhibitors and their support network engaged in their day-to-day care. This Summit is a place for the inhibitor community to meet others in the community as well as find strength and support. We want you to be empowered to face the challenges of living with an inhibitor.
NHF will have one virtual National Inhibitor Summit in 2020. This National Inhibitor Summit will be held virtually from Thursday, October 29th through Sunday, November 1st.
OVERVIEW OF THE 2020 VIRTUAL NATIONAL INHIBTOR SUMMIT
- This event will take place from Thursday, October 29th through Sunday, November 1st
- Four days of virtual educational sessions led by experts in hematology, healthcare, and other related fields.
- Opportunities for youth to participate in pre-recorded and live educational programming.
- Programming is in English at the National Inhibitor Summit.
- NHF hosts an Inhibitor Summit entirely in Spanish called Viviendo con Inhibidores. For additional information on the virtual Viviendo con Inhibidores please visit the program page here.
WHO’S THE CONFERENCE FOR:
The Inhibitor Summit programming is geared towards people with hemophilia A or B with an active inhibitor or an inhibitor that has been tolerized. It’s NHF’s goal to provide quality inhibitor education to as many eligible families as possible by hosting the Inhibitor Summits.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Please note each affected person and their family is permitted to register for both virtual conferences, National Inhibitor Summit and Viviendo con Inhibidores, if you choose.
Note: The virtual Inhibitor Summits and Viviendo con Inhibidores will be open to U.S. and international attendees.